Painting with the inscription
"Catharina, H. zu Östreich",
The wooden panelling in this room dates from around 1575, when the ducal heir Wilhelm was residing here.
Five portraits of ladies from the ruling family during the era of Ludwig X of Bavaria, dating from around 1530/40, have been preserved from what was originally a more comprehensive cycle of such portraits.
| top |